St. Clare Christian Women
The St. Clare Christian Women's ministry began 1969. We are dedicated to the Blessed Mother and have her as our role model. Every woman of the Parish is a member and is welcome to attend our meetings.
We honor Christ and Mary, His mother.
We strive to further the Christian faith of our Parish.
We work to further the family life of our Parish.
We provide a helping hand for the needs of our Parish.
MANY WAYS OF GIVING
- Purchase bread and wine for the Masses
- Make our funds available to the parish when needed
- Help with various parish projects and tasks
- Serve as an honor guard at our members' funerals
- Serve food at funeral luncheons
- Provide food and monetary help to the Norway Helping Hands Food Pantry
- Serve two "Love Inc." meals per year
- Serve food at St. Ben's
To accomplish our goals, we have several fundraisers. Our Christmas raffle and bake sale, popcorn sales, and various other social activities throughout the year.
We are a fun-loving group of women who enjoy working together to better our parish. We extend an invitation to all women of the parish to join us! Our next meeting is Thursday, November 10th at 6:00 pm, looking forward to seeing new faces and smiles!
For more information, please contact Carol Jendrzejek via email email@example.com or by phone at 414-731-5530.