Family Faith Formation!!!
St. Clare along with St. Thomas Aquinas will be offering a Family Faith Formation program that is open to all ages! Click here to register!
How it works
- CHOOSE A SESSION TO ATTEND. All levels including adults attend at the same time.
- 12 SESSIONS PER YEAR. Refer to dates in the right column.
- SUNDAY SESSIONS INCLUDE MASS. Wednesday is class only.
- Children's Liturgy offered during Mass
- CLASSES DIVIDED ACCORDING TO GRADE/ AGE (click the listed groups for more info)
No family is ever turned away for inability to pay. If you are in need of Tuition assistance, please fill out this form as well.
Homeschool and Virtual Options
We will not formally be offering a Homeschool or Virtual option this year. If an alternative option is needed please sign up for the session you would be most likely to attend if/when you can and we will work with your family on an individual basis. Please contact Maureen, Trista or Margie.
Online Registration and Payment!
Fill out this short form for EACH person who attends Family Faith Formation (FFF) including each adult.
This form is only for families who have students in 3K-11th grade. Please fill out one form per family.
Only students 3K- 11 pay for classes. Pay at the parish where you attend classes.
We know that these changes will bring up lots of questions, Please ask them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting any of our Faith Formation program directors.