Confirmation class grades 9, 10 & 11.
Class Schedule Sunday 6-8 PM
Living Stations Monday, April 7 2020, at 7 PM *All Confirmation Juniors are required to participate. This has been a long held tradition of St. Clare Junior class to perform the 14 series of live images narrated depicting Jesus on the day of his crucifixion. It is our way of thanking our St. Clare community for holding us in prayer and supporting us on our Faith journey. Rehearsals to be announced.
Service Opportunities: Reach Out Night 6-8 PM 10/4, 12/6, 1/17 We make and prepare meals, blankets, treat & blessing bags, prayer cards and much more for the homeless of Milwaukee
Mission Trips: Repairer's of the Breach Homeless Shelter: Saturdays 9-1 PM on 10/12, 12/7, 1/18 *Permission Slip Required
Love Inc Burlington:
The fourth Wednesday of each month 4:00 PM-6:45 PM *Permission Slip Required
All Candidates are expected to attend ALL classes on a consistent basis. Any absence is reviewed on a case by case basis. A make up class will be provided on the following Wednesday from 5:30-7PM. Includes Mass and missed lesson. Any unexcused absences may delay the Sacrament of confirmation.
Tuition (due at registration)
- $90 per student
- Freshmen and Sophomore retreat Fee: $35
- Junior overnight retreat Fee $100
Retreat Schedule is as follows:
- Freshman/Sophomore October 26, 2019 Location: St. Thomas 9-5PM Fee: $35 *Due at registration
- Junior Overnight Retreat March 7 & 8, 2020 Location: Inspiration Retreat Center 2270 State Road 67 Walworth WI 53184 Transportation will be provided. More information as time approaches. Fee: $100 *Due at registration
- Alternative for Freshman/Sophomore only, is WCYR March 14th 10-6PM at Carroll University. Transportation options will be made available as time approaches.
Note: Retreats are mandatory. Do not ask to leave early, as the entire retreat must be attended.
All Candidates are expected to do a minimum of 10 St. Clare sponsored service hours. This means service hours that help to build our St. Clare parish will be accepted. Many opportunities are provided throughout the year. See Signup genius for all current events. Service hours forms are to be filled out at the completion of service. Form is located in Narthex.
Each student is required to attend Mass regularly. To help keep students and parents accountable, we require Mass reflection forms to be filled out and placed in the return box. A minimum of 10 Mass reflection forms are to be filled out.
Junior Confirmation 2020: Sunday, March 15, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM Candidates are expected to arrive 30 minutes early. Confirmation Location is at St. Clare
Please contact Maureen Legros for more details. email@example.com