2022-2023 First Reconciliation and First Communion
We are so excited about preparing your child for their First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion! Any child who has been baptized in the Catholic Church and is at least in 2nd grade is eligible to start preparing for these sacraments.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Parent Informational Meeting
- Sept 11 or 14th, Immediately following Faith Formation Orientation on whichever day you signed up for.
- Please register for Family Faith Formation ahead of this date so materials can be ready for your child.
- Interview with Fr. Ed
- January 2023
- Memory Items given at Parent Meeting will need to be memorized
- Information about time slots will be given as soon as Fr. Ed schedule is finalized.
- First Reconciliation
- Saturday, February 11, 2023
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am at St. Thomas
- First Communion Retreat
- Saturday, March 11, 2023
- 9:00 am -11:00 am at St. Clare
- First Communion Banner
- Materials and instructions will be given out at the Parent Meeting
- Students can bring their banner with them to their First Communion
- First Communion Rehearsal
- There will be no rehearsal this year.
- First Communion
- April 30th, 9:30 am at St. Clare
- May 6th, 4:30 pm at St. Thomas
- May 7th, 11:15 am at St. Thomas
- First Communion Group Photo
- May 3rd at 6:30pm at St. Thomas